SFI Economics Program
Welcome to the home page of the Santa Fe
Institute's Economics Program.
- W. Brian Arthur, Citibank
- Larry Blume, Cornell University (Program
- Steven Durlauf, University of Wisconsin (Program Co-Director)
- Working Group on Social Interactions, August 6-8, 1998.
- Organizers: Sam Bowles and Larry Blume
for information on SFI Economic Research Program Working Papers.
Graduate Workshops in Computational Economics
Click for information about the 1999
Graduate Workshops in Computational Economics, organized by John Miller (Carnegie
Mellon) and Scott Page (Iowa))
Links to Other Economics Servers
The most important internet reference for economists is Bill Goffe's
Internet Resources for
Economists. From here, nearly everything of value can be found. The
source for working papers, paper abstracts and meeting announcements is the
Economics Working Paper
Larry Blume <email@example.com>
Last modified: Thu Jun 19 10:20:09 1997